Wednesday, April 11

Masked


Headless 

bored anyone 


Instagram it (yayyyaaayy)

"Details details, its all in the Details.........................."


Double roses


these boots were made for walking 


What this awesome blogger is wearing
The shoes made for walking- J.crew 
fur vest- forever 21 (similar one here)
knotted tank dress- forever 21 (cooler one here)
pics by Mary Frisby  

Just realized i pulled off an Angelina Jolie leg with my all out knotted tank dress. With out the knot that has you looking down half the time making sure nothing ain't riding up the tank dress is pretty comfy i find myself sleeping in it sometimes and is the perfect dress for a lazy day, thanks forever 21. Well any way you  might find me wearing a half broken mask (what i sometimes step on things) i made for a 4 th grade art project (you like). But i have to say i had to with the sun always shining down and the fact that i broke most of my sunglasses (stepped on by me yet again, clumsy me the mask now sunglasses I'm a killer) in my recent trip to south Carolina (pics to come) i am free sunglasses and in desperate need of some good cheap hearty sunglasses any suggestions would be much obliged.

enjoy!! 

6 comments:

  1. in love by your pictures, very inspirational post:)))

    Follow me on bloglovin please and i do follow you back, kiss

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! The fur vest looks cute on you. Lovely!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your photos look beautiful!
    xx
    -S
    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cleo! I'm so jealous of this beautiful location I'm always struggling to find beautiful places to take photos! hhehe I love your comment about the Angelina Jolie leg, I didn't notice although how funny was that pose that she did, carrazzy!! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kind of pics ! you look so cool....the place is so nice! Great jobe :)



    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete