Wednesday, May 9

Dare Devils











on moi 
pink leather jacket- Ed hardy 
cutoff shorts- do them yourself 
shoes- cheapie from Urban Outfitters
 my good friend Sarah (follow her blog here)  wearing everything from my closet (ahem) 
 plaid jacket-free people
hat- vintage (meaning i probably stole it from someones closet)
moccasins- Idk shoes that have been on the floor of my closet for eons similar ones here

Being my own little dare devil over here taking photos in the middle of the street at night check 
wearing shortshorts and a croped top at night check.

enjoy!! 

6 comments:

  1. Waooooo como sorprendes siempre,eres super original,me encanta.besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao how did you do that?? the pics are awsome!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. go dare devils, but don't get hurt. your photos are divinely fabulous. i like the rockstar effects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/10/2012

    Cool different pics:) I thank you for sweet words on my blog..I like yours to.

    If you like pink colour..check out my new post:)
    have a great weekend

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/13/2012

    Amazing effects on you photos!!! :)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like these photos! super cool.
    xo
    k
    frou-frou-foxes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete