Sunday, July 15

The no-name lookbook













Add caption
source: Studded Hearts


Blank colors, leather harnesses, ankle booties, Transparent (everything), and weird geometric skirts that reminds me of what Tarzan wears to cover his area, and then i ask you whats not to love. 

But we have a mystery amongst us I don't know who created this marvelous lookbook that challenges all other lookbooks.

If anyone has any idea who made this lookbook it would be much obliged if you speak up. 

thanks (=

enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow!!

    www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que ropa tan chula,me lo pondria todo.besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those outfits :)
    Amazing post!!

    Bubble my Licorice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, what unusual designs! There are some that remind me of a very long one-piece bathing suit haha not sure if I'd ever wear anything like this, but they definitely look great in photos!

    Pop by and visit my blog, Taken By Surprise! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complete perfection.

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the longer skirts especially the deep red one, its amazing!
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a really strong collection
    it has small details in each piece that makes everything really special
    I especially love the high slits in the dresses
    great feature, your banner for your blog is great too :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete