Thursday, March 8

Love at First Sight


Loving the kids in the right hand hand corner something tells me they are totally enjoying themselves 




Just sippin out of a coconut over here 




                 



















I have to say its love at first sight. You might be asking what the heck I am talking about. Well I am about to ramble on about the March Free people catalog (of course). I mean what else would I have formed a love for well, there is this great 72 degrees weather that we had today. Now that's something to love whoohoo (I took out my beloved jean short-shorts out of the box, finally) but putting the amazing weather behind us and reverting our minds to the utter brilliance that is the March free people catalog. When I saw these photos I couldn't help posting practically ever photo that lay before my eyes. I love this boho free vibe, that explodes a sense of spring, which is seen throughout this epic catalog. It takes place in Vietnam going through several different locations throughout Vietnam including one of the seven wonders of the world, Halong Bay. This look book has just knocked Vietnam right onto my bucket list. Enjoy!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. so great post, love this inspirations:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOUR BLOG IS ONE OF THE BEST I´VE EVER SEEN..PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG AND SUBSCRIBE, SO I COULD KNOW IF U LIKE IT:))) KEEP ON BLOGGIN!

    ReplyDelete