Tuesday, February 14

Forgetful Holidays: Valentine's Day

from the "Love is in the Air"  -Planet Blue's Valentine's look book

Love this home made card 

"Love is in the Air"  -Planet Blue's Valentine's look book



"Love is in the Air"  -Planet Blue's Valentine's look book

I want to do my nails like this ( learn how to do this mani here) 

"Love is in the Air"  -Planet Blue's Valentine's look book

such cute shoes 

"Love is in the Air"  -Planet Blue's Valentine's look book  

People kissing in the city of love.

I would love to have this pool

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together , but do so with all your heart." -Marcus Aurelius
Happy Valentine's day. Valentine's day is one of those holidays that you don't notice until its the actual the day. I didn't know that today was Valentines day until my friend approached me with a nice chocolate bar and wished me a happy Valentine's day and with that I looked down at my outfit a noticing that I was not wearing anything that represented this joyous holiday (like I usually prefer to do) just a floral dress (following a big trend for the s/s, floral). And so with my lack of spirit today I decided to post wishing you all a happy Valentine's day (to try and redeem my self) I hope you were not as forgetful as I. Above are just pictures to lighten your mood and get you in the spirit of Valentine's day..

No comments:

Post a Comment