Wednesday, February 29

High-Low Can You Go






What I am Wearing 
skirt-free people
bracelet worn as choker-j.crew
leather jacket-forever 21 
One of the funnest pieces of clothing is a maxi skirt, it caches the wind beautifully and they are about the funnest thing to twirl around in. But if you are like me and are as short as a munchkins in the Wizard of Oz you would understand anything knee length just makes you look shorter then your originally munchkin height. but there is a great alternative for all you munchkins (myself included) out there and that is the high-low skirt. A high-low skirt is a skirt that is shorter in the front then it is in the back. The one I am wearing is maxi length with crochet detailing in the front it is one of my most unique pieces (and i love it to death). I got this flamboyant piece from Free People but unfortunately they don't sell it anymore boo hooh )= but don't loose hope to soon you can find a pretty high low dress worthy to stand next to this beauty here. And I must say prancing around in this high low skirt made me almost forget about the 32 degrees weather that felt more like 20 degrees with the harsh winds (but else was going to throw my dress into the air). But hey it was all worth it even if I did loose feeling in several fingers.
Enjoy!!  


5 comments:

  1. ohh ur dress is just amazingg, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    ENTER MY MADAM RAGE DRESS GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather jacket :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're sooo right about the feeling of a maxi skirt on a windy day!
    I loveeee them!! hahah so obsessed with the high-low skirt! <3
    love how u paired them with the boots :)

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! you look stunning!
    Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    Have a great Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete