Sunday, February 12

NYFW Run Down

Happy NY fashion week. I have been meaning to do a post on NY fashion week. Below are pictures of the street styles of people walking to and from fashion shows and also some pictures of some of my favourite shows thus far. Enjoy!!! (=


Blogger Coco Rosa 


Cynthia Rowley took her usually demure, lady like, and playful look into a whole new turn which was lots of leather, sequin embellishments, and a darker palette of colors knocking her into one of my favourite NY fashion week runways for taking a risk. 
blogger Aimee Song at Rebecca Minkoff show

Wes Gordon was also yet another collection I enjoyed. Wes Gordon described his collection as "I think its the attitude, what (Rooney Mara). It's that darkness ; it's that bite. This is certainly a more accessible versian of Dragon Tattoo." When I heard him say this it just made me love the collection more because the whole vibe Mara captures is something I greatly admire but I can never have the guts to display myself. So I thought the line was perfect for people like me willing to just take the small leap towards Mara's style. 
Blogger from Fashion Squad 
Jason Wu gained much attention after his appereance at Target as a guest Desighner so it was no wonder his f/w collection was greatly recieved. It featured a very asian inspired feel to the whole collection which I greatly loved 





No comments:

Post a Comment