Friday, February 24

Mint Obsession

Mint Blazer from Andrea Lieeberman's line A.L.C 

Mint Lips? 

blogger from the blonde salad's Mint Pants

blogger from the Native fox Mint Skirt 

Mint feathers (from Louis Vuitton runway)

One of my favourite looks when it comes to mint is Free People's Molly Flower Sheer Top which sports two major trends the Peter pan collar (which I adore) and the color mint  
The new color being sported for the spring summer happens to be the always-cool mint. I have never been a huge fan of light pastel colors (mint included) but since everyone has been pinpointing pastels and light colors as the it colors for spring summer I have gained a certain obsession for pastel colors but I have a special place in my heart for the color mint. I have formed a special love for the color mint because it is not a totally spring summer color, it does not carry the frilliness and girliness that is often times acquainted with spring/summer colors; but because mint is technically part of the blue family and blue is a known winter color mint carries this sort of ice queen physique but with a touch of sweetness that is often times associated with the spring and summer. The above pictures features some of my favorite mint looks including a look from Louis Vuitton spring/summer 2012, which put the color mint on the map. The pictures also include some looks that took mint over the top such as the mint lips that look as if some one went swimming in very cold water. Enjoy both the good and the bad looks when it comes to mint.
Enjoy!! 



6 comments:

  1. LOVE!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is just so amazing!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in love with mint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pastels

    theriotine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!! I am soo obsessed with mint at the moment as well!
    It's taking the fashion world by storm haha! I loooove the skirt on the native fox!

    omgg babe, thank you so much for all your super sweet comments!
    I really really appreciated them :) you're fab!

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/26/2012

    Nice inspiration!

    ReplyDelete